As we have a soft spot for Bozeman, Montana in this house, I thought I’d send a little Etsy love out to Annie. We don’t know her, but her work is amazing. I was skeptical at first, but I soon learned that the sky really is bigger out there! You can feel that in her shots. I’ve seen weather like this blow into the Gallatin Valley, and it’s unreal. It’s worth the trip.
- RT @DrMassicotte: Your kids are going to do things they shouldn’t. It helps if you married someone with a sense of humour. https://t.co/VVT… 2 days ago
- RT @mattmfm: For what it's worth, supporting Putin over every U.S. intelligence agency is more "disrespectful" than taking a knee. 6 days ago
- Thank you to @KenBurns & @LynnNovick for introducing me to @halkfl. 1 week ago
- RT @jaketapper: If you think journalists should never challenge statements of generals, I’ve got a great documentary series for you https:… 1 week ago
- Thank you to @KenBurns & @LynnNovick for introducing me to @evapaterson. 1 week ago