As we have a soft spot for Bozeman, Montana in this house, I thought I’d send a little Etsy love out to Annie. We don’t know her, but her work is amazing. I was skeptical at first, but I soon learned that the sky really is bigger out there! You can feel that in her shots. I’ve seen weather like this blow into the Gallatin Valley, and it’s unreal. It’s worth the trip.
- RT @mmpadellan: And of course, on #EarthDay , the scientists are CRUSHING it with their signs at #sciencemarchdc! Some of my faves so far..… 6 days ago
- RT @tordotcom: This tiny Jyn Erso went to the Star Wars Celebration and handed out copies of the Death Star plans to every Leia: https://t.… 1 week ago
- bostonglobe.com/sports/patriot… 1 week ago
- RT @mark_tarello: WOW! Gravity waves and undulatus asperatus clouds seen in 2015 from Augusta, Georgia. Time-lapse credit: Dr. Alan Walters… 1 week ago
- RT @Advil: this guy is at the #BostonMarathon right now motivating the runners. i love boston. https://t.co/jOT6kmRJhK 1 week ago