As we have a soft spot for Bozeman, Montana in this house, I thought I’d send a little Etsy love out to Annie. We don’t know her, but her work is amazing. I was skeptical at first, but I soon learned that the sky really is bigger out there! You can feel that in her shots. I’ve seen weather like this blow into the Gallatin Valley, and it’s unreal. It’s worth the trip.
- RT @KevinQ: In today's print NYT: a year's worth of presidential Twitter insults, from @Acosta to @jeffzeleny. I recommend reading the whol… 3 weeks ago
- Thanks @ColgateMIH. https://t.co/5G44yHmG8o 3 weeks ago
- my gym DREAM twitter.com/washingtonpost… 1 month ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: A headline you'd probably never see for a male candidate twitter.com/thedailybeast/… 1 month ago
- RT @JadAbumrad: “A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Pre… 2 months ago