This piece is a classic example of New York angst. I had to doublecheck this was not published by The Onion. What is not to love about these folks and their terrible adversities. Somebody should remind them that what goes around, comes around. They will get old someday.
- RT @SteveKornacki: When Wellesley College chose Barbara Bush as its commencement speaker in 1990, students launched a protest petition, arg… 2 days ago
- RT @brianklaas: Just imagine how Sean Hannity would respond if it were true that Obama’s personal lawyer, the target of a criminal investig… 2 days ago
- RT @brianstelter: Mr. Trump of 2018, Mr. Trump of 2013 has a question for you: twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 1 week ago
- RT @davidhogg111: Pick a number 1-12 contact the company next to that # Top Laura Ingraham Advertisers 1. @sleepnumber 2. @ATT 3. Nutri… 2 weeks ago
- RT @2nickels: A six-year-old just handed this to me. https://t.co/9osX7LNpFj 3 weeks ago