Bust out your credit card and head on over the the new and fabulous Ravelry Sox Knitters shop! Proceeds go to Sean Casey’s Labels are for Jars and Theo’s Foundation to be Named Later – the charity with the best name ever, period. All the designs were done by our own Sox Knitters. This is your chance to flash some cred!
- RT @BeschlossDC: On December 1972 tape, Nixon told Kissinger, “The press is the enemy, the establishment is the enemy, the professors are t… 5 days ago
- Love this, @rileydchampine. ⚽️ nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/… 1 week ago
- Thanks to @jimkchin, @conradanker & @renan_ozturk for Meru. 1 month ago
- RT @SteveKornacki: When Wellesley College chose Barbara Bush as its commencement speaker in 1990, students launched a protest petition, arg… 3 months ago
- RT @brianklaas: Just imagine how Sean Hannity would respond if it were true that Obama’s personal lawyer, the target of a criminal investig… 3 months ago