Daddy and C were driving along somewhere yesterday in silence. Then out of the blue, C said, “Daddy, did you know you’re polluting the air right now?” Hmmmm. Well, yes, but…….that’s a tough one, huh? Kid just turned six, so how to have this discussion. Daddy pointed out that they were driving the smaller 4-door, not the van, because there was only two of them at the time. And that yes, cars and planes do pollute so we only use them when we need to. Thankfully, there were no follow-up questions whatsoever. This childrearin’ thing seems to be getting more complicated.
- RT @SteveKornacki: When Wellesley College chose Barbara Bush as its commencement speaker in 1990, students launched a protest petition, arg… 1 month ago
- RT @brianklaas: Just imagine how Sean Hannity would respond if it were true that Obama’s personal lawyer, the target of a criminal investig… 1 month ago
- RT @brianstelter: Mr. Trump of 2018, Mr. Trump of 2013 has a question for you: twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 1 month ago
- RT @davidhogg111: Pick a number 1-12 contact the company next to that # Top Laura Ingraham Advertisers 1. @sleepnumber 2. @ATT 3. Nutri… 1 month ago
- RT @2nickels: A six-year-old just handed this to me. https://t.co/9osX7LNpFj 2 months ago