Daddy and C were driving along somewhere yesterday in silence. Then out of the blue, C said, “Daddy, did you know you’re polluting the air right now?” Hmmmm. Well, yes, but…….that’s a tough one, huh? Kid just turned six, so how to have this discussion. Daddy pointed out that they were driving the smaller 4-door, not the van, because there was only two of them at the time. And that yes, cars and planes do pollute so we only use them when we need to. Thankfully, there were no follow-up questions whatsoever. This childrearin’ thing seems to be getting more complicated.
- RT @HamillHimself: Except the ones who were captured. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BeschlossDC: Nixon writes to Trump, 30 years ago this year: https://t.co/rKxHBXNuXO 1 month ago
- omg this thread twitter.com/thedailyshow/s… 1 month ago
- The greatest gift I got this Mothers Day was an intro to the Boston Lobsters from @katienolan. @Martina @WorldTeamTennis 1 month ago
- RT @EveryTrumpDonor: I'm Glenn Zimmerman. On 11/6/16 I gave $200 to @realDonaldTrump. I live in Elizabethtown, PA. I work as a Patent Exami… 1 month ago