Daddy and C were driving along somewhere yesterday in silence. Then out of the blue, C said, “Daddy, did you know you’re polluting the air right now?” Hmmmm. Well, yes, but…….that’s a tough one, huh? Kid just turned six, so how to have this discussion. Daddy pointed out that they were driving the smaller 4-door, not the van, because there was only two of them at the time. And that yes, cars and planes do pollute so we only use them when we need to. Thankfully, there were no follow-up questions whatsoever. This childrearin’ thing seems to be getting more complicated.
- Upon seeing this I thought, "wow.....and he doesn't even know what color he is." Then I got sad. Again. twitter.com/bbcworld/statu… 1 week ago
- Hey @gladwell - not done with King of Tears yet but I'll leave these here - @lorimckennama & npr.org/2016/09/13/493… 1 month ago
- RT @RedSox: Every RT is a vote for Xander! #VoteX #VoteX #VoteX #VoteX #VoteX #VoteX #VoteX #VoteX #VoteX #VoteX #VoteX #VoteX 1 month ago
- RT @HamillHimself: Except the ones who were captured. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- RT @BeschlossDC: Nixon writes to Trump, 30 years ago this year: https://t.co/rKxHBXNuXO 3 months ago