Daddy and C were driving along somewhere yesterday in silence. Then out of the blue, C said, “Daddy, did you know you’re polluting the air right now?” Hmmmm. Well, yes, but…….that’s a tough one, huh? Kid just turned six, so how to have this discussion. Daddy pointed out that they were driving the smaller 4-door, not the van, because there was only two of them at the time. And that yes, cars and planes do pollute so we only use them when we need to. Thankfully, there were no follow-up questions whatsoever. This childrearin’ thing seems to be getting more complicated.
- RT @KevinQ: In today's print NYT: a year's worth of presidential Twitter insults, from @Acosta to @jeffzeleny. I recommend reading the whol… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @ColgateMIH. https://t.co/5G44yHmG8o 3 weeks ago
- my gym DREAM twitter.com/washingtonpost… 1 month ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: A headline you'd probably never see for a male candidate twitter.com/thedailybeast/… 1 month ago
- RT @JadAbumrad: “A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Pre… 2 months ago