Daddy and C were driving along somewhere yesterday in silence. Then out of the blue, C said, “Daddy, did you know you’re polluting the air right now?” Hmmmm. Well, yes, but…….that’s a tough one, huh? Kid just turned six, so how to have this discussion. Daddy pointed out that they were driving the smaller 4-door, not the van, because there was only two of them at the time. And that yes, cars and planes do pollute so we only use them when we need to. Thankfully, there were no follow-up questions whatsoever. This childrearin’ thing seems to be getting more complicated.
- RT @DrMassicotte: Your kids are going to do things they shouldn’t. It helps if you married someone with a sense of humour. https://t.co/VVT… 2 days ago
- RT @mattmfm: For what it's worth, supporting Putin over every U.S. intelligence agency is more "disrespectful" than taking a knee. 6 days ago
- Thank you to @KenBurns & @LynnNovick for introducing me to @halkfl. 1 week ago
- RT @jaketapper: If you think journalists should never challenge statements of generals, I’ve got a great documentary series for you https:… 1 week ago
- Thank you to @KenBurns & @LynnNovick for introducing me to @evapaterson. 1 week ago